The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Well, at least the animation was good.

Art: Great use of shading. Plus the lines were crisp and clean, which is something that's hard to come by. 9/10

Animation: Once again, you did well. 8/10

Music: Rather low quality sounds here. They worked at least. 2/10

Originality: A internet meme dies from another internet meme saying another crappy internet meme. Yeah, that's not even close to original. 2/10

Humor: Not much to be found. And in a parody, you need humor more that anything. 2/10

You can make great stuff, we all can see that. But next time, lay off the memes. And if you're going to use them, make it funny.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Great animation, and well deserving of #1.

Like what was said below me. I can only mimic the Pros of this animation. But the only gripe I had with this, is the lack of music. It didn't have to be extreme battle music. But something to fill the empty void inbetween sound FX.

Great job man. A truly well made ending to an epic series. I hope to see more epic animations in the future.

The humans are dead. The humans are dead.

Good effort, and an overall good flash animation.

Art: You made it good enough to fit the video. But it could be better. 8/10

Animation: It wasn't the greatest, but it was better than most videos that come through the portal. 8/10

Music: Great Song choice. It really fit the video. Though it wasn't the greatest song overall. 9/10

Humor: I really didn't see much humor in this. I can see that this is funny, but it didn't get a chuckle out of me. 2/10

I'm not the type of person to write a huge detailed review, and for that I am sorry. You have potential, and I think you're ready to amaze us with an original flash. Keep up the good work.

Steinberg responds:

Thank you for your review!
I'm glad you think I have potential and that the animation is an 8 out of a 10.

Game Under! Volume 4 Game Under! Volume 4

How is this possible.

How does something this good get a score of 3.41? It should at least be past a 4.

Great job Snowy, I'll be looking forward to your next collab.

SnowyBangers responds:

the scores jacked up a bit dude, so it's swell :) ;)

Surviving Impact Surviving Impact

Well...

Everyone starts somewhere.

Sonic Fail Short Sonic Fail Short

Decent Animation

Animation: 2/10 Tweens won't get you far in animation. And the cellphone part could have been done better,

Art: 6/10 You definitely drew sonic and tails better than I could. But the cellphone and building looked plain. More detail would have made this better.

But since you only took an hour to make it. I can't complain to much. I'm looking forward to the next short.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Great Humor, Animation could be better,

This is a great addition to the awesome series. But this animation needed a few more inbetweens to make it more fluent. It should have been longer too.

Chicken weird shit Chicken weird shit

Dude seriously.

This animation isn't even funny. And the song is crap. I'm only giving this a 1 because the animation is decent. This is a good start though.

Simpleanimator responds:

at least you said animation :D

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

I'm miming this review.

Great animation, it is incredible fluent and the timing is perfect. Even the voices were perfect. I can't wait to see more.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Ha ha, well that's a great review right there. I can't wait to deliver more stuff! This has had such a great reaction.

The 5 Second Collab The 5 Second Collab

I really enjoyed this,

I like how this turned out. Some of the animations were meh but the rest were pretty good. But that's the same as any collab.