Contact Info / Websites
Redesign is here.
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!
In other news.
I have got nothing done. Fuck yeah.
Now that school has started. I won't be to active. But I'm still stalking. But anyway, on to other news.
- Flash got corrupted. So I won't be animating till Christmas.
- My art piece for the MLP: FiM art contest is past the rough draft stage. Thank god.
- I'll be making an art thread January 1st.
- I'll be entering TOFA next year, and I'll fail horribly.
- I'm starting to write again. Which is something I though I gave up a loooooong time ago.
- 3D animation is a bitch, but I'll get around to trying that...eventually.
- That MLP:FiM animation won't happen for a while. Unless I can get off my ass and do something. Which I doubt.
- I'm hoping to be able to work on "Silent Ponyville the Game". But that's unlikely.
Edit: Yeah, this isn't going to happen.
- I'll revamp my channel soon. When I feel like it.
- All that, and school, so some doodles might enter the Art Portal.
I have way to much free time. So if you read this far, please comment. I'll respond eventually.
I finally got a new tablet. It wasn't easy. It's a small Wacom Bamboo. But on to other news.
- The 60 frame collab is finally coming around. But it still needs help. So if you can animate a part, do it.
- I will be doing the MLP animation. I just don't know what to do. Music Video? Battle Scene? Parody? Crossover?
-I'm planning on doing a part for the "i walked into the shop..." collab I chose Game Hole. I hope this turns out well.
- I can take requests for sigs, banners, profile images, etc. Just ask.
- I'm also planning on making an "Awesome" type movie. MLP: Friendship is Awesome, maybe. :P
- Music creation is a pain. So don't expect a song for awhile.
Anyway, here's one of the best fan song I've ever heard.
We need animators. Badly.
Please, open the link and animate a part. But make it good. I don't want this collab to die. Please help it.
-I'm in need of a new tablet. I'm thinking about getting an Bamboo Fun off of ebay.
-The MLP animation is coming along well. The animatics are looking great.
-Travis kicked me out of the Mario's Castle Calamity Collab unfairly. So expect a lot of practice crap.
Well, thanks for reading and please comment.
Have some luna.
- I will not be switching to toon boom.
-I am currently making my first solo animation. One hint, I got inspiration from: Lost Heart, Found Danger
Edit: This will not be completed, for reasons I will not discuss, I'll still be working on animations though.
-I will make a My Little Pony: FiM Parody, which I plan to have out by the end of the year.
-AVAT died, and I'm still pissed about it. I hope there's another tournament soon.
Well, thanks for reading and please comment.
-I will be switching to Toon Boom, because flash loves to crash and mess with my brushstrokes.
-My entry for the 60 frame collab might not be completed, because flash love to crash right before I save.
-I am planning on starting a series. I have ideas and characters, I just don't have a name.
-I will be judging for AVAT throughout the whole tournament, and most likely join next year.
-And now I am addicted to My Little Pony Fim, so except a parody of that sometime next year.
-Also, my user Icon is just there till I make one of my own.
If you bothered to read this, please leave a comment.
Things to do by the end of summer:
-Finish 60 frame collab submission
-Judge for AVAT (looking forward to that)
-Hopefully, make a song
-And starting/finishing a solo flash animation
This is going to be one long summer.
I'm not the best at explaining things. But I'll try my best.
1. No this is not an art tournament. (I'm only mentioning this because that's what I thought at first)
2. It is a tournament were teams of 1-5 people get together to make a animation about a chosen theme, (Ex. Candyland)
3. The contest starts on June 13th 12:00 AM Central Time.
4. There are three rounds in this tournament.
6. There are 5 judges as of now.
He's not accepting any more judges. So don't try.
7. You can pick your teams. So don't stress out.
8. The reward is $30 NG Store Credit.
9. The BBS thread is here: Clicky Clicky
10. Submit your teams here: Team thread
Wow, I think I described it to well.
Well, if you need me...
I am in both of these collabs and I would like it if more people joined,
The What If Collab
Animators: Come up with a idea the you can animate under the "What If" concept.
Voice Actors: Do a voice for one of the animations.
The Frame By 100 Collab
Basically, make a 100 frame, frame by frame, animation.
Click on the links for the BBS thread.
Thanks for reading and have fun.