Redesign is here.
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!
In other news.
I have got nothing done. Fuck yeah.
Just doing what I'm good at.
I don't know.
Wisconsin (A.K.A Nowhere)
Joined on 1/24/11
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - September 5th, 2011
Now that school has started. I won't be to active. But I'm still stalking. But anyway, on to other news.
- Flash got corrupted. So I won't be animating till Christmas.
- My art piece for the MLP: FiM art contest is past the rough draft stage. Thank god.
- I'll be making an art thread January 1st.
- I'll be entering TOFA next year, and I'll fail horribly.
- I'm starting to write again. Which is something I though I gave up a loooooong time ago.
- 3D animation is a bitch, but I'll get around to trying that...eventually.
- That MLP:FiM animation won't happen for a while. Unless I can get off my ass and do something. Which I doubt.
- I'm hoping to be able to work on "Silent Ponyville the Game". But that's unlikely.
Edit: Yeah, this isn't going to happen.
- I'll revamp my channel soon. When I feel like it.
- All that, and school, so some doodles might enter the Art Portal.
I have way to much free time. So if you read this far, please comment. I'll respond eventually.
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - August 6th, 2011
I finally got a new tablet. It wasn't easy. It's a small Wacom Bamboo. But on to other news.
- The 60 frame collab is finally coming around. But it still needs help. So if you can animate a part, do it.
- I will be doing the MLP animation. I just don't know what to do. Music Video? Battle Scene? Parody? Crossover?
-I'm planning on doing a part for the "i walked into the shop..." collab I chose Game Hole. I hope this turns out well.
- I can take requests for sigs, banners, profile images, etc. Just ask.
- I'm also planning on making an "Awesome" type movie. MLP: Friendship is Awesome, maybe. :P
- Music creation is a pain. So don't expect a song for awhile.
Anyway, here's one of the best fan song I've ever heard.
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - July 28th, 2011
We need animators. Badly.
Please, open the link and animate a part. But make it good. I don't want this collab to die. Please help it.
-I'm in need of a new tablet. I'm thinking about getting an Bamboo Fun off of ebay.
-The MLP animation is coming along well. The animatics are looking great.
-Travis kicked me out of the Mario's Castle Calamity Collab unfairly. So expect a lot of practice crap.
Well, thanks for reading and please comment.
Have some luna.
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - July 12th, 2011
- I will not be switching to toon boom.
-I am currently making my first solo animation. One hint, I got inspiration from: Lost Heart, Found Danger
Edit: This will not be completed, for reasons I will not discuss, I'll still be working on animations though.
-I will make a My Little Pony: FiM Parody, which I plan to have out by the end of the year.
-AVAT died, and I'm still pissed about it. I hope there's another tournament soon.
Well, thanks for reading and please comment.
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - June 28th, 2011
-I will be switching to Toon Boom, because flash loves to crash and mess with my brushstrokes.
-My entry for the 60 frame collab might not be completed, because flash love to crash right before I save.
-I am planning on starting a series. I have ideas and characters, I just don't have a name.
-I will be judging for AVAT throughout the whole tournament, and most likely join next year.
-And now I am addicted to My Little Pony Fim, so except a parody of that sometime next year.
-Also, my user Icon is just there till I make one of my own.
If you bothered to read this, please leave a comment.
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - June 2nd, 2011
I'm not the best at explaining things. But I'll try my best.
1. No this is not an art tournament. (I'm only mentioning this because that's what I thought at first)
2. It is a tournament were teams of 1-5 people get together to make a animation about a chosen theme, (Ex. Candyland)
3. The contest starts on June 13th 12:00 AM Central Time.
4. There are three rounds in this tournament.
6. There are 5 judges as of now.
He's not accepting any more judges. So don't try.
7. You can pick your teams. So don't stress out.
8. The reward is $30 NG Store Credit.
9. The BBS thread is here: Clicky Clicky
10. Submit your teams here: Team thread
Wow, I think I described it to well.
Well, if you need me...
Posted by FlyingNinjaBannanas - May 26th, 2011
I am in both of these collabs and I would like it if more people joined,
The What If Collab
Animators: Come up with a idea the you can animate under the "What If" concept.
Voice Actors: Do a voice for one of the animations.
The Frame By 100 Collab
Basically, make a 100 frame, frame by frame, animation.
Click on the links for the BBS thread.
Thanks for reading and have fun.